SUNTEGRITY IMPECCABLE SKIN - BUFF, BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
Suntegrity - Impeccable Skin - Buff, Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Suntegrity Impeccable Skin- Moisturizing Face Sunscreen- Mineral Matte Tinted Coverage. If you like our 5-in-1 Tinted Sunscreen in LIGHT, you will love this shade!
Beauty boosting skincare, sunscreen and makeup all in one! This medium coverage formula gives skin a flawless, smooth, more youthful appearance. Formulated without oils or silicones, this vitamin and peptide rich technology, visibly reduces the signs of aging while non-nano zinc oxide and melanin provide Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and blue light protection to help prevent any future damage.
- Vitamin C + E - antioxidant protection that feeds & nourishes the skin
- Peptides visibly reduce the signs of aging and provide an overall smoothing effect
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Melanin (from non-GMO corn) protects the skin from damaging blue/violet light
- Hyaluronic Acid provides long lasting hydration
- Environmental Shield - protects against pollutants and allergens while preserving skin's natural barrier function
- Available in 5 Shades: Ivory, Buff, Sand, Tan, Bronze
Please note: We use minerals (iron oxides) to tint our 5-in-1 face sunscreens instead of synthetic F, D & C dyes. As such, each batch varies slightly in color.
BUFF Tint - Suitable for light skin tones similar to Angelina Jolie, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Katie Holmes, Carrie Underwood, Tao Okamoto, Shu Qi, Kim Sung Ryung, Soon Yoon Ah and Go Doo Shim.
Carefully made for all skin types, it is:
- Free of: Silicones, Oils, Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, Paba, Nano-Particles & Chemical UV Absorbers.
- Vegan and Reef Friendly
- Unscented; Fragrance-Free
- Cruelty Free (PETA & Leaping Bunny Cert.)
- Non-Irritating / Allergy Tested / Dermatologist Tested
Size: Net WT 2 oz (56.7 g)
Directions: Place a nickel size amount in your hand, dot around your face and then blend in completely with a brush, makeup sponge or fingertips. Repeat on neck and decollete for more coverage and an even, blended look. Set look with loose powder if desired.